Did your ears suddenly clog up? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, explains the most common reasons ears feel clogged. While sometimes a clogged ear is just a side effect of a cold, you should never ignore this symptom. Some causes may lead to permanent hearing loss. Schedule an appointment with a hearing professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- Why These Ineffective Hearing Loss & Tinnitus “Cures” are Dangerous
- Preventing Hereditary Hearing Loss with Research on…Zebrafish?
- How Can We Tell Where Sound Is Coming From?
- A Surprising Conductive Hearing Loss Remedy From a 3D Printer
- The Frightening Hearing Loss Statistics You Need to Know
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.